Safe to say that I take a lot of pictures. In an effort to make this a brief catch up, I've chosen just a few that tell the story.
As the story goes, Walter surprised us 3 weeks early. After going in for a Monday morning check-up, Dr. Kleiss told me that she thought the baby was breached, and she wanted to do an ultrasound. In the ultrasound we found out that Walter was in fact "frank breached" (2 arms, 1 leg, and head pointing up + 1 leg pointing down) and my amniotic fluid was too low for them to be able to flip him. In fact, I was told to march over to the hospital directly. I was having this baby today! Meanwhile, Walt was racing over, Virginia was packing a hospital bag, and my parents were being rerouted back to Atlanta from the Bahamas! Nothing like a surprise!
Walter's first road trip - Charleston, 4 weeks old. I'm not sure he slept longer than 3 hours at any given point, but he did sleep the entire drive to and from!

Walter at Aunt Jenni & Uncle Kevin's wedding. Blackberry Farm, 10 weeks old
(I left most of the photographing duties to the photographer this weekend, and to be completely honest Walter was up every 4-5 hours and Mama let loose a little, so between the sleep deprivation and the imbibing it's a good thing I wasn't carrying a camera!)

3 months old and so so sweet (although still not sleeping through the night!)
(I left most of the photographing duties to the photographer this weekend, and to be completely honest Walter was up every 4-5 hours and Mama let loose a little, so between the sleep deprivation and the imbibing it's a good thing I wasn't carrying a camera!)

Now for the details:
1 MONTH OLD: 7 lbs 6 oz. 21 inches
2 MONTHS OLD: 10 lbs 4 oz. 23 1/4 inches
3 MONTHS OLD: hmmm.... I'll have to find that information some where!
1 MONTH OLD: 7 lbs 6 oz. 21 inches
2 MONTHS OLD: 10 lbs 4 oz. 23 1/4 inches
3 MONTHS OLD: hmmm.... I'll have to find that information some where!


No comments:
Post a Comment