October 26, 2011

Halloween Playgroup

So I would be lying if I said I haven't been excited all week for playgroup this week. I could not wait to see all of the kiddos dressed up in their costumes!

Maybe I should recap how last year's Halloween playgroup was - amazing. The kids sat on the sofa right where we placed them, and basically looked adorable for pictures. Well, this year - a little different. Everyone (and by everyone, I mean Walter) was NOT excited about sitting still on the sofa for a picture. In fact, Walter wanted to be anywhere BUT on the sofa. Just check it out below. He did have fun though as long as I wasn't trying to contain him!

this is the best option I have for a group shot. Thank goodness Walter's costume covers his face because he was NOT happy!

finally happy... as long as he is on the move

melting down, and about to take Janie with him
had to include the precious owl cupcakes that Cissy made

just for fun, I wanted to repost the pic from last year. It's hard to believe an entire year has passed. It really seems like yesterday.


No comments:

Post a Comment