Well, Walter is sick again. I thought that fall/winter were supposed to be the "sick seasons", but I guess we are in it all year round! Today is day 4 of a fever over 101 degrees. Bless his little heart, he's so pitiful. I took him to the doctor yesterday and of course she said that there was nothing we can do, just need to wait it out. I have never gotten a different answer!! However... funny/horrifying story from while we were there...
Walter walks into the dead center of the crowded waiting room at the doctor, squats down, and rips the LOUDEST fart I have ever heard him make. He then looks at everyone and says "I just tooted BIG toots from my bum bum!!" with a huge grin on his face. Everyone in the waiting room, children and adults alike, started cracking up. I, on the other hand, was beet red!
Baby #2 update:
I had my gestational diabetes screening this week and PASSED! Woo hoo! I'm measuring exactly where I should be and have only gained 4 pounds so far. I am 24 weeks. 15 weeks (or less) to go! (Why does that still seem like FOREVER?!)
We are pretty sure we are going to name this little guy John "Hanson" Torbert, but figure we'll probably wait until he's born to commit entirely. I also like Hanson Ridall Torbert. Walt is coming around to calling him "Hanson", but is still a big fan of "Hank".
No comments:
Post a Comment