July 22, 2012

28 Week Baby Update

I have made it to 28 weeks... almost 29 actually! We are closing in on single digit weeks left, hallelujah! Last Friday I had another ultrasound. The doctors wanted to check my amniotic fluid levels to make sure they weren't low like they were with Walter. Turns out we learned 2 things.

1. My fluid levels are good (PHEW! It would have meant bed rest otherwise!) We'll do another ultrasound in 4 weeks to keep  checking.

2. This baby is breached too! I can't seem to grow them in the right direction :)

All joking aside, both Dr. Mann and Dr. Williams said everything looked great. Baby T is approx. 2 lbs, 12 oz. right now and his "breathing" and "swallowing" were so cute to watch in the ultrasound. Dr. Williams said it's time for Walt and I to pick a date for the c-section.... more details to come on that!

home from a wedding.... large and in charge!

baby's face (front on)... he has one arm/hand partially blocking

cute feet!

No comments:

Post a Comment