I take alot of pictures. Love them. However, what I can't ever seem to do is have them printed. This is my way of keeping up with a "baby book" for our kids. Hopefully they will one day look back on this with love and laughter... the same things that went into creating it.
April 29, 2012
A day of firsts...
This week we had two things happen for the first time. One was exciting and the other was not so much. I guess I'll start with the good stuff. I felt the baby kick for the first time!! It was so exciting, I can't wait to find out if it's a boy or girl in the next couple of weeks. The other thing that happened was that Walter got his first stomach bug.... let's just say not a good day for black beans and rice for lunch. YUCK. Bless his heart, he's still not eating anything and only drinking gatorade. I hope we are over this one soon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment