- pregnancy induced carpal tunnel is a real ailment. And it hurts. My hands fall asleep all day/night long, and I have no feeling in the tips of my fingers on my right hand. Weird. I hope it goes away AS SOON AS the baby comes. I had to take all of my rings off (using butter might I add).
- I have officially made it further along in this pregnancy than last time! Walter came at 37 weeks and 1 day, and today is 37 weeks and 2 days!
- my feet are so swollen that I can't fit into any of my shoes... but I can wear Mom's shoes (that are 1.5 sizes bigger than mine!)
- the nursery still isn't ready. BUT, we are getting another crib tomorrow, so we'll be good to go this weekend. We have the other necessities, it's just "finishing touches". Also on the "to do list" - pack my hospital bag!
I have my 37 week check-up this afternoon. More details to come.
![]() | |
| not the best picture of me... especially b/c I am wearing pajamas, but I don't take too many pics of myself these days, so here's the belly shot! 37 weeks. |

No comments:
Post a Comment