Today I had a 36 week ultrasound and doctor's appointment to check my fluid levels etc... and make sure that things were on track to keep cookin' along. Everything looked good! My fluid looked "high enough to last 3 more weeks", and JHT has actually flipped so that he is no longer breached. (The doctors still want me to have another C-section though.) That said, looks like it's go time on October 4th unless I go into labor before then!
The baby is approx. 6 lbs. 12 oz. already, so hopefully he'll be well over 7 lbs. by the time he arrives!
 |
| JHT, 36 weeks 1 day. I THINK this shows him face on... but I can't really be certain. |
We are almost finished getting Walter's new "big boy room" together as well as the nursery - I'll post some pics this weekend once we get a little further along with both.
No comments:
Post a Comment