October 3, 2012

The last day as a family of 3

Today is the last day that we are a family of 3. I have to admit that it's a bittersweet feeling. I am SO excited for the arrival of John Hanson, and I am DEFINITELY excited to not be pregnant anymore - but Walter has had a tough week. I think he senses that something big is about to happen. (It's hard to ignore anymore... I am a semi-truck.)

On top of it all Walter is sick, and has been waking up during the night for the last few nights. When I go in to check on him he's fine, he just wanted me to come in there and talk to him for a minute. It's actually pretty sweet - and I guess good training for the sleep deprivation that will kick in tomorrow night. I sure do hope he handles everything ok over the next week or so. I know it will be hard for him. 

Anyways, just wanted to post very quickly - it's weird knowing exactly when the baby is coming. C-section is set for noon tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment