![]() |
| after the ceremony... |
| walking down the aisle with Maddie |
| so sweet from behind. They did SUCH a good job! During rehearsal they sprinted down the aisle and yelled "I MADE IT!" at the end. During the real ceremony they were all business. |
| so handsome. |
I take alot of pictures. Love them. However, what I can't ever seem to do is have them printed. This is my way of keeping up with a "baby book" for our kids. Hopefully they will one day look back on this with love and laughter... the same things that went into creating it.
![]() |
| after the ceremony... |
| walking down the aisle with Maddie |
| so sweet from behind. They did SUCH a good job! During rehearsal they sprinted down the aisle and yelled "I MADE IT!" at the end. During the real ceremony they were all business. |
| so handsome. |
No comments:
Post a Comment