February 13, 2013

a rainy start to february

well, this february has started out with A LOT of rain. NOT fun with a toddler. Walter is going stir crazy, and has actually started telling me "I don't want to watch any more TV mommy, I don't like it." I'm pretty sure that's a sign that we need to be outside moving around! My dad is so close to finishing the basement, I can't wait to have that space for Walter (and someday Hanson) to run around in and play.  It will really help on rainy days like today.

Walt and I were in Seaside last weekend for Kristen's wedding, and my parents kept both the boys for the weekend. I think they were pretty excited to see us on Sunday! :) Just kidding, I know they loved it. BUT, it is a lot.

Random tidbit: Walter has regressed completely with potty training. I'm considering just stopping until he's ready to start again.

In honor of sunnier, warmer February days - here's a pic of Walt and I in Seaside last weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment