February 1, 2013

Preschool Pictures

Walter's teachers keep an amazing blog with pictures, videos, a calendar, and general explanations of activities etc... for all of the parents to keep up with the goings on at school. It really is such a wonderful thing b/c we get to see the FUN they are having while there. Let's just say that Walter gets to be A LOT more creative at school than at home! I pulled some of my favorites from the site...

music class
pumpkin carving w/ Ms. Jessica
playing with Mason on the playground
actually SHARING arts & crafts supplies!
reading w/ Ms. Ally (Walter's favorite teacher!)

baking! Showing Ms. Ally that he knows how to crack an egg
this is hilarious.
more music class




the outdoor garden.... the kids get to see, touch, and taste everything that they plant and watch grow through the school year. One day I picked Walter up from school and the first thing he when I asked what they did that day was "mommy! we ate grass!! and it was DELICIOUS!" I found out later that he actually ate basil. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment